Wednesday, February 4, 2009

the secret to my beauty

Beauty is relative...

For all you women who feel a little chubby especially after the holidays and pasty white from the cloudy winter, cheer up! A short vacation down here will make you feel like a model ready for the cover of Sports Illustrated Swim Suit Addition. Well at least the DR version.

Unbeknownst to me I left the DR in December looking just "alright" but came back ready for the runway! This week I have been greeted with smiles and excitement and this comment over and over and over again..
"OH WOW...she is so much more beautiful! You are so pretty! Look how fat and white you are! WOW!"

I try and smile and be glad for the "compliment." BUT COME ON! Fat and white are not exactly the physical qualities I was striving for. However, after a great vacation with delicious food, amazing ice cream, rich creamy pasta, and desserts every night, I don't think I could ask for a better compliment than beautiful! As women we are always striving to look as sexy and gorgeous as we can, so I decided to reveal my secret to success.

4 EASY steps to becoming more beautiful...
1) Consume at least one milkshake and a bowl of ice cream at least once a day.
2) Invite yourself over to a different friend's house for dinner everyday of the
week. When the dessert arrives be sure to have two helpings!
3) Every morning walk briskly from the shower to the bedroom tightening your
stomach and flexing your butt cheeks with each step.
4) Live in a place where the sun never comes out.

It's as easy as that! Don't you feel liberated!

~To all my ladies
K

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

HA HA HA! You got the, "Keeeelly, e'ta gordiiIIta!" =D haha I once got, "Beckie you're so skinny! Look at your NECK!" ,=T I thought it was the waistline....but I guess I'm supposed to watch my NECK TOO! hahaha