Friday, February 27, 2009

for 2 days straight


Untitled from Scott Hampton on Vimeo.

Someone give these guys a massage! For 2 days straight they tossed shovelful after shovelful of dirt onto the roof of this house. I'm no genius but I could think of other ways they could get all that dirt up there with little supplies needed. You should see them mix all the cememt by hand to put the cement blocks together. I feel sorry for their backs. I applaud the construction men in this country because out of any profession they work the hardest.

Glad I'm in Education,
K(&M)

4 comments:

| B e c k | said...

Is that what you're going to have us do if we're on construction teams down there? YIKES!!!!

Aaron G Myers said...

Little disappointed not to see Scott walk over and at least offer to help the poor guy in the film.

Aaron G Myers said...

Little disappointed not to see Scott walk over and at least offer to help the poor guy in the film.

Brandon B said...

Man, that must have been hot work! I can't imagine what it would be like now. Considering this post was two months ago... :)